SAP APO Manager – Supply Chain M/F
Site Michael Page
Our client is an international industrial company located in Liège who is seeking for a new SAP APO Manager.
Join a developing company and be actor of its development.
Job Description of SAP APO Manager : The SAP APO Manager has the challenge to take all manufacturing sites on board for the implementation, roll-out and users training of the APO solution.
As SAP APO Manager, you will :
– Work closely with the global supply planning project team,
– Configure SAP APO,
– Lead the analysis, design and implementation of the system changes required (process mapping, business blueprints…),
– Develop manuals and procedures for users,
– Test APO/SNP at the end of the project,
– Lead the change from the existing to the new APO planning activity,
– Train the users,
– Define the key performance indicators and measure business benefits,
– Improve the tool.
Your profile as a SAP APO Manager : Master’s degree or equal experience minimum ; at least 8 years of experience in supply chain ; super user on SAP ; advanced knowledge of APO module ; project management, analytical, IT skill, excellent supply chain industrial overview. You are able to work in a multicultural and international fast-moving context. You are fluent in French and English. SAP SD and WM is a plus.
Our client offers you an exciting opportunity in a changing, growing and challenging environment. You will lead the change and transformation to reach the company targets. Very attractive salary package, including company car and extra benefits (bonus, meal voucher, net allowance, extra days…).
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à CarolineCouture@michaelpage.fr