Evaluate and improve the maturity of the Supply Chain in SMI/SME
How does the Lab help the companies that join us? This motion video is the result of a collaboration between Supply Chain professionals and work-study students.
A Supply Chain self-diagnosis to assess its mastery of the fundamentals
This diagnosis has been elaborated by our members on the basis of the Supply Chain excellence referential of the France Supply Chain association. This audit methodology has been developed by professionals experts of the network and has been continuously updated for 25 years. The evaluation that we propose here is a synthesis in 22 questions. The evaluation scale has been calibrated based on the work of the Lab ETI-PME members and verified in real conditions.
Note: this tool aims to allow a reliable and quick assessment of your maturity level. It is not intended to replace an exhaustive audit, which remains necessary to design a Supply Chain improvement plan.
A support program to make rapid progress
Depending on the results of the self-diagnosis, SMEs can benefit frompersonalized support . Through this progressive path, you will be able to set up your own transformation plan.
To take advantage of the strength of our community of mutual aid, to build and improve collectively.
To maximize their results, participants must be fully involved and share their own methods. To do this, you will be able to count on the emulation generated by the group and the practical exercises.
The program is declined in 4 progressive stages corresponding to the 4 days of immersive workshops and training. These sessions will be animated by the members of the Lab ETI PME and the trainers accredited by France Supply Chain.
- A 6 month accompaniment by our members
- 4 full days of face-to-face training spaced 6 weeks apart
- Site visits
- Intersessional work with the possibility of using a sponsor
- Smaller promotions (about 6 companies)
- 3 500 € HT per member company
- 5 500 € HT per non-member company (includes FSC membership for the 1st year)
Please note that a strong commitment from the company is necessary to make this program a success. We recommend identifying a person to participate in the program and coordinate the action plan within the company. To support and guide you in this process, each participating SME will be assigned a sponsor, a member of the Lab.
During the 6 months of FSC coaching, you will participate in 4 intensive and personalized work sessions. You will be asked to prepare sessions 2, 3 and 4 during the 6 weeks of intersession.
The program is divided into 5 days, the first 4 of which are face-to-face:
- Initial training: stakes and fundamentals of the Supply Chain, analysis of the self-diagnosis, quick wins and action plan.
- Flow control workshop: focus on management and execution.
- Performance workshop: indicators and focus on customer-oriented supply chain.
- Advanced practices workshop: focus on CSR, digitalization and innovation.
- Closing distance learning session: feedback and next steps.
The workshops on days 2, 3 and 4 are built around the follow-up of the action plan, testimonials and site visits.
The philosophy of the France Supply Chain network is to offer its members places and opportunities to enrich each other and to help each other. The strength of this program lies in the collective intelligence of its members, who are committed to making lasting changes in companies and society.